Tuesday, September 2, 2014

¡Bienvenidos!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Robyn and I am a high school Spanish teacher. I am going into my seventh year teaching at a brand new high school (previously, I worked three years at a high school and three years at a middle school). I love trying new things in my classroom to keep my students engaged and learning at all times.

In an effort to become more reflective in my teaching, I am jumping on the blogging bandwagon. I hope to update it at least once a week about the goings-on in my classroom. I also want to try and incorporate student feedback as much as possible to gauge the effectiveness of my lessons and activities. 

My goals for this blog are to reflect on how my class is going overall as well as the outcomes of specific activities, to share ideas with other Foreign Language teachers, and to force myself to try out new activities, even if they're not 100% in my comfort zone.

So bienvenidos a todos. I hope to keep track of my accomplishments as well as flops as I live and strive daily to become a better teacher.

~Robyn

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are blogging! I can't wait to read more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited to be doing it. My goal is 1 post every other week, but we'll see how busy things get!

      Delete